These slightly crowned beeswax pillars are our largest candle, 3 inches in diameter and are designed for longer burn sessions. Fill your home with their big, beautiful, bright light, the wonderful aromas of rich honey, and the benefits of negative ions. Made with clean burning, top quality beeswax and all-cotton wicking. This size candle should burn for a minimum of 2 – 4 hours every time before extinguishing, allowing for the molten pool of wax to reach the outer edges. Always keep wick trimmed to 1/4” long.
See our candle care page for more tips to best burn a pillar candle.
- Burn time
3 inch aprox. 70 hours
5 inch aprox. 120 hours
- Grade A beeswax
- 100% pure beeswax
- Primed square breaded cotton wick
- Metal wick tab
- No dyes added
- No scents added
- Made in silicone molds
Enjoy some of the benefits of a burning 100% pure beeswax candle!
- Beeswax candles burn brighter, longer and cleaner than any other candle.
- The flame emits the same light spectrum as the sun.
- They release negative ions, that actually clean the air!
- They have been known to elevate one’s mood, heighten awareness and increase creativity.
- They emit a magnificently rich honey fragrance into the room as they warm up during prolonged burning.
- Hypo allergenic and earth friendly.
All of our candles are crafted with care and positive intentions. Made with premium yellow beeswax and pure cotton wicking. Free from paraffin, synthetic additives and other harmful chemicals.