These slightly crowned pillars are a popular choice. They are long burning with a steady, compact, brilliant white flame. Fill your home with their warmth, the wonderful aromas of rich honey and the benefits of negative ions. Made with clean burning, top quality beeswax and all-cotton wicking. For best results, this size candle should burn for a minimum of 1 1/2 – 2 hours every time before extinguishing, allowing for the molten pool of wax to reach the outer edges. Always trim wick to 1/4” long before lighting.
See our candle care page for more tips to best burn a beeswax candle.
- Burn time
3 inch aprox. 60 hours
5 inch aprox. 90 hours
- Grade A beeswax
- 100% pure beeswax
- Primed square breaded wick
- metal wick tab
- No dyes added
- no scents added
- Made in silicone molds
Enjoy some of the benefits of a burning 100% pure beeswax candle!
- Beeswax candles burn brighter, longer and cleaner than any other candle.
- The flame emits the same light spectrum as the sun.
- They release negative ions, that actually clean the air!
- They have been known to elevate one’s mood, heighten awareness and increase creativity.
- They emit a magnificently rich honey fragrance into the room as they warm up during prolonged burning.
- Hypo allergenic and earth friendly.
All of our candles are crafted with care and positive intentions. Made with premium yellow beeswax and pure cotton wicking. Free from paraffin, synthetic additives and other harmful chemicals.