honey bee collecting pollen on echinacea

About Beeswax Candles

pure beeswax tealight candles

Beeswax is a and unique substance from mother nature at her finest, secreted by the genius honeybee. Beeswax has a rich yellow color and naturally smells sweet like the honey that was once held in the cells of the honeycomb. Being a product of nature, there can be slight variations in color and aroma, depending on the flowers the honey bees collect their nectar and pollen from. Bees must fly 150,000 miles, visiting millions of flowers to produce 6 pounds of honey, just to create 1 pound of beeswax.

Beeswax has the highest melting point of any other candle fuel, making beeswax candles burn stronger, brighter and longer then any other candle available. It burns clean and produces a steady, compact, beautiful flame, that emits the same light spectrum as the sun. Reported to elevate one’s mood, increase mental clarity and energy, and seems to warm the room. Beeswax is hypo-allergenic, and earth friendly. Burning beeswax also releases negative ions, helping to rid the air of pollen, dust, molds, toxins and many other impurities. Therefore improving the air-quality, and making it ideal for those with sensitivities, allergies, and asthma.

Since ancient times, beeswax has been used and revered for making candles. Even today with many other new types of waxes available, beeswax still makes the best candles. It’s no surprise why beeswax candles are used for the purest offerings of prayer and for the enjoyment of royalty throughout the centuries.

Look for 100% Pure Beeswax

Please be aware that candles labelled “pure beeswax”, according to the legal definition, only have to have 51% beeswax. The other 49% can be paraffin, toxic chemicals, and other harmful synthetic ingredients. In order to receive all of the benefits of a beeswax candle, look for “100% pure beeswax”.

100% pure beeswax candles in assorted shapes and sizes by Keep It Light

Contact Us

Ashland, Oregon
541-414-9827
keepitlightcandles@gmail.com

Keep it Light, 100% Pure Beeswax Candles